Sunday, August 12th 2012


Ugh! I can’t believe school starts tomorrow. Mom says high school will be the best four years of my life. I don’t know. Maybe being a freshmen won’’t be as bad as my friends make it out to be. Hopefully I’ll be able to sleep.


Monday, August 13th 2012


Today was not that bad. I saw a few of my friends today. A few of them share classes with me. My friend Jessica sits with me in my algebra class. We talked about our summer and how she went to the Bahamas. And yet again our family did nothing for vacation except for visiting my mom in colorado. Again. And went to the movies. Again. Oh well.


Tuesday, August 14th 2012


And here I was thinking our school was boring. Someone threw up all over the cafeteria and passed out. Two days in and I can officially say high school food is worse.


Side note: Bring my own lunch


Wednesday, August 15th 2012


School was cancelled today. Dad is running around trying to grab all of our things. I kept asking him what was going and he just kept packing. I tried calling mom but her phone kept going to voicemail. I hope she’s okay. My stepmom was making sandwiches. She was panicking just as bad as dad was. What is going on?


Saturday, August 18th 2012


People are going crazy! They’re eating people! I watched a guy get torn to shreds!  My dad was able to get to a secure camp but I still haven’t heard from mom. I tried asking dad but all he could say was “Not now!”. When is the right time dad!?


Sunday, August 19th 2012


There are some many people here. Everyone is huddled together in fear. I overheard my dad and stepmom arguing about what they should do or where they should go. I’m so scared. I miss mom. I just want to be with mom.
Friday, August 24th 2012


The camp was destroyed...They broke through the gate during the night...they came in the thousands. I never thought zombies would ever exist..no amount of movies or comics can prepare you for this…


Sunday, September 2nd 2012


We’ve been walking for miles. We found an abandoned gas station to stay in. We found a gun that was left behind. Luckily dad decided to grab the ammo off the dead soldier before we ran. I think he said it was a 9 caliber? We ran out of water and the food here is all gone. Looks like it’s been gone since the beginning. My stepmom looked at me with the look of hate. As if she blames me for everything...I just want to see mom…


Monday, September 3rd 2012


Dad went out to look for food and water. He used to go camping with grandpa. I wish he didn’t leave me alone with my stepmom. She keeps staring at me...Please come back soon dad..


Thursday, September 6th 2012


Dad still hasn’t come back yet. My stepmom is pacing and becoming hysterical. Mom is out there and I can’t reach her I wond-


Friday, September 7th 2012


My stepmom took my journal and threw it across the room. She called me a “stupid girl” and a “mistake”. The only “mistake” was dad marrying her. Dad is still hasnt came back yet...Minutes turned to hours. Hours to days. I might go out and look for him but what if I get lost? Where would I start looking? Dad please be safe..


I woke up to a loud crash...my stepmom had taken off into the night and left me alone..


Monday, September 10th 2012


Dad he...he came back...He was bleeding a lot on his left arm...His brown eyes were slowly turning bloodshot...he was bitten… I tried to stop the bleeding but there was nothing I could do...He took my hand and looked into my eyes...He was crying but he smiled at me… he said he loved me and that he was sorry for everything...I didn’t want him to die...I didn’t want to be left alone...I begged and pleaded for him to stay...he told me to be strong...he pulled out a map and marked a trail for me to follow...he told me to find my mom...I couldn’t hold back my tears...He pulled out the gun and it had one bullet left...He got up and told me to start walking...so I grabbed my bag and started walking...My heart felt heavy...then….I looked back and fell to my knees...I was alone…


Thursday, September 13th 2012


I climbed and tree and tied myself to the branch for the night...I can hear the groans and moans of the undead. I’m low on water and food... I have to keep moving in the morning...Tomorrow is another day…

Comments

  1. This is coming along wonderfully!!! The "side note" is killing me!! I can't wait for the sequel!!! XD!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

50 Years and Beyond